Monday 27 July 2009

Photos from Celeste´s School, Manos Unidas!

I received photos from our visit to Celeste´s school, Manos Unidas (http://www.manosunidasperu.net/)! It is funny, it was only about 2 weeks ago, but it seems like a really long time ago...


1. After touring the school, Albert and I are invited to sit in on a cooking lesson with the students.

2. I broke out the walkie talkies for them to play with. They really seemed to enjoy them quite a bit. Celeste agreed that they would be a good learning tool for the students, so the walkie talkies now belong to them... Celeste, if you are reading this, I will be giving them to your mother to bring down with her in August. :)


3. Albert appears to be saying something important here, but I´m not sure what.

4. Celeste joins us for a group photo.



Thanks again, Celeste, for this wonderful experience. This day will surely be one that Albert and I remember forever. :)

2 comments:

  1. HI Don,

    I love your site, its great! thanks for writing about your experience with us, it was a pleasure to show you what we have accomplished in our first year. Make sure you go visit my mom at the Fremont Market on Sundays when you return!

    un abrazo!

    Celeste Marion
    Manos Unidas Peru

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a noble endeavor. We'll send a check out on behalf of The Don.

    ReplyDelete